Reset HP Deskjet 1510 Printer
How to Reset HP Deskjet 1510 Printer?
The HP Deskjet 1510 printer is prone to encounter errors, resetting the device is an effective way to deal with them. The printer problems like Printhead Errors, Error message code “Ink System Failure,” Wireless connectivity issues, etc. can be resolved by how to reset HP Deskjet 1510 printer.
Easy Guidelines For Reset the HP Deskjet 1510 Printer
Steps to Reset the HP Deskjet 1510 Printer
- Turn the printer off.
- Make sure there is no power supply to the printer.
- Disconnect the power cable.
- After disconnecting the power cable from the printer, wait for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the cable after 30 seconds.
- Now, power on the printer.
- Gently press and hold the Resume button for 10-20 seconds.
- The Attention light turns on, the device restores factory defaults.
Read More Reset the HP Deskjet 1510 Printer
The Resetting the factory-set defaults helps you restore the settings to factory defaults. The factory reset will not reset the page count, tray size, or language. To do a factory reset, follow the steps below.
Turn off the printer, detach the power cable from it and wait for 30 seconds. Make sure that the power supply is not given to the printer. Reconnect the printer after 30 seconds.
Now turn on the printer while you press and hold the Resume button for 10-20 seconds. The Attention lights turn on. Now release the Resume button.
The how to reset HP Deskjet 1510 Printer process is now complete.