- Remove Advertising Unlocking the Device
How to Remove Advertising that Appears After Unlocking the Device?
It is understandable how irritation it creates if you see ads popping out whenever you unlock your mobile device. That is annoying too. We browse many categories on our mobile and most of them include ads. We indeed allow them to use our cookies and based on the interest, these ads display on our phone. It can be on a page that we read or it can be on the phone screen as well. Here are the scanning criteria to find out ads generating apps on your smartphone. Complete Solutions given below for How to Remove Advertising that Appears After Unlocking the Device.
Easy Guidelines For Remove Advertising that Appears After Unlocking the Device
Simple Steps to Remove Advertising that Appears After Unlocking the Device
- Check for the recent apps installed on your phone. When you unlock your phone and the ad is displayed, press the Recent apps button on your mobile.
- Now, the Recent apps screen appears. It shows the icon of the app that is popping up the ads to you.
- Note down the app name and search for it on your device’s home screen, Google Play Store for Android, or App Store.
- When you locate the app, tap it for a few split seconds and when the uninstall option appears, select it and take the app off.
- Remember if you have recently installed any game app and you use it often. Because game apps will have ads due to high usage.
- Those ads will be removed after you uninstall it from your phone.
- Sometimes, there might be apps without an icon and you may not be able to find it too. In such a case, go to Settings on your phone and then tap Apps. It displays the app that has no icon and you can easily uninstall it from Settings itself.
- If you do not know how to find out the ad shooting icon, check the running devices on your phone’s OS.
- You can see a few harm-causing apps under the Running Services setting under the Developer options.
- Reach our experts to know more about for How to Remove Advertising that Appears After Unlocking the Device.