- Refreshing Mail On Mac
How To Refresh Mail On Mac?
Apple Mail is an email client developed by the Apple manufacturers for the Mac operating systems. It is the default email client on all Mac and iOS devices. Using the Mail app, you can add web-based emails, iMessage, iCloud, and other email accounts. If you wish to know how to refresh Mail on Mac, follow the below-mentioned methods.
- On your Mac, click the Launchpad icon available at the Dock.
- Locate the Mail icon and double-click on it to open the Apple Mail app.
- After opening the app, check if the emails are downloaded automatically.
- Place the cursor on the Envelope icon available at the top-left corner of the screen.
- It will pop-up the “Get new messages in all accounts” message.
- Click on the description to refresh your mailbox in the Mail app.
- First, open the Mail app on your MacBook.
- Once the Mail app launches, click the Mailbox menu in the toolbar.
- Select the Get All New Mail option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, the Mail app will try to connect to the email server and download new incoming emails.
- On your Mac computer, launch the Mail app by clicking the Mail icon at the Launchpad.
- Wait until the emails are loaded in the Mail app.
- Next, press the Shift + Command + N shortcut keys simultaneously to refresh the Mail app.
- If you aren’t able to refresh the Mail app, then contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this screen.
- On your Mac, click the Mail icon in the Dock to open the Mail app.
- Next, click the Mail menu at the top-left corner of the screen and select the Preferences option from the pop-up menu.
- In the Preferences window, click the General tab and select Every minute from the displayed options.
- Now, the Mail app will refresh and try to connect to the email server every minute to fetch new emails on your mailbox. We hope the above mentioned methods are helpful to you to know how to refresh mail on Mac