- Refreshing Mail On Mac
How To Refresh Mail On Mac?
It can be hard to stay updated with all the emails in your inbox, especially if you have a lot of emails. Luckily, there are several ways to make it easier to track your emails. One way is to use the refresh feature to keep up with recent emails. This will refresh your inbox so that you can see new messages. This web page will show you all the possible ways of refreshing your emails on Mac.
Refresh Emais Using The Envelope Icon
- On your Mac, click the Launchpad icon available at the Dock.
- Locate the Mail icon and double-click on it to open the Apple Mail app.
- Now, check if the emails are downloaded automatically.
- Hit on the Envelope icon at the top-left corner of your Mac.
- The pop-up “Get new messages in all accounts” will now appear.
- Click the description to refresh your mailbox in the Mail app.
Refresh Your Emails
- First, open the Mail app on your MacBook.
- Click the Mailbox menu in the toolbar.
- Select the Get New Mail option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, the Mail app will try to connect to the email server and download new emails.
Refresh Your Inbox Via Shortcut Keys
- On your Mac computer, launch the Mail app by clicking the Mail icon at the Launchpad. Wait until the emails are loaded in the Mail app.
- Next, press the Shift + Command + N shortcut keys simultaneously to refresh the Mail app.
- If you still cannot refresh the Mail app, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this page.
Choose A Different Frequency
- On your Mac, click the Mail icon at the Dock to open the Mail app.
- Next, click the Mail menu and select the your email account.
- In the Accounts window, select “Every 2 minutes” for Sync all IMAP folders.
- Now, the Mail app will refresh and try to connect to the email server every minute to fetch new emails to your mailbox.
These are the methods to refresh emails on your Macbook. If you still cannot access new emails on your Mac, the problem might be your Internet connection. You can also connect with us for real-time assistance from our experienced techies.