How to recover permanently deleted files from pc?
The document contains steps to recover permanently deleted files from PC. Most often the files get lost or accidentally get permanently deleted. Some deleted files might have important data and photos, which you may need later. It is possible to recover the files that are permanently deleted from your PC.
The Steps to restore permanently deleted files from PC
- Open the Recycle Bin through the Shortcut on the desktop.
- Identify the deleted files in the list and right click on them.
- Click Restore and choose the path to save the file.
- Use recovery tools if the files you are searching for are not found in the Recycle Bin.
- Download and install them from the website on your computer.
- Open the tool and start restoring the files.
- Specify the file type and add some advanced filters to scan files.
- Perform the operating system backup, so that the files may be restored.
An elaborate procedure to recover permanently deleted files
- It is not possible to recover all the files that are permanently deleted. However, you can use certain tools to perform data recovery and bring back the deleted files.
- The files that are deleted stay on your computer. Its value on the hard driver becomes Null, indicating that the storage is free. So you can restore permanently deleted files unless it they are not damaged.
- Check the Recycle Bin, if it is less than 30 days from the day you deleted the file. Open the Recycle Bin and identify the files to be restored. If you find the files in it, right-click on and Click Restore.
- The files will get stored in the original position. If the files are not found in the Bin, you need certain utility tools to recover the lost files. It is a time-consuming process.
- Recovery tools will not restore a particular file you need, rather it will recover huge number of unnecessary files and this needs ample space in the hard disk. If you have formatted your PC, the chances of restoring it are minimal.
- There are a lot of HDD recovery apps available in choosing an app, this is a risky thing .Therefore, it is always recommended to learn about the app you are going to install on your computer. One of the highly ranked application is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. If the formatting is not done properly, the files may not be recovered properly. Use the Formatted partition recovery wizard to begin restoring.
- The hard disk partitions can be split to scan. You can choose the partitions and specify the type of the file you need to scan. You can also scan using the modification time and time interval. You can use the Advanced filter options and simplify the scanning process. It is better to set the location before scanning so that the restored files sit in the location mentioned.
- If you are using a Windows OS, you can find easy recovery options. If you perform a constant backup, the files will be stored even after deleting them from their location. The above-given procedure might help you to recover permanently deleted files on your PC.