How to recover deleted photos from the gallery?
To recover deleted photos from the gallery, follow the steps mentioned in this website. Your phone’s gallery tends to lose photos if you don’t keep a check on them or upload them on cloud. In some cases, you won’t be able to view photos, but that doesn’t mean they got deleted. They can also be hidden inside the memory. So follow the steps below to get back the photos.
The quick steps to recover deleted photos from the Gallery
- Use the apps available in the Internet which can be helpful to obtain your photos back.
- Recover photos using apps like, PhotoRec, Recuva, Diskdigger and others.
- Switch the location where the photos are stored.
- Use a memory card to save your photos and videos in your device.
- Go to Camera Settings on your smartphone.
- Locate the storage option where the photos are usually saved.
- Fix the storage area to SD card.
- Connect your phone to Cloud and upload ,
- This is a safety measure so that even if your phone data gets corrupt, your photos will be stored securely on the memory card.
The detailed procedure on how to recover deleted photos from the gallery
- You will acquire all the necessary information for the common search question how to recover deleted photos from the gallery on this site. As mentioned earlier, it is more protected to use a memory card rather than using the phone’s internal memory.
- Clear the junk or excessive files from your SD card so as to make volume for the photos. If there is no space on your SD card, then the photos will get saved in your phone’s internal memory.
- To regulate your device’s available space, open Settings and select Device Maintenance. Tap the Storage option and select Clean Now. If you are not able to find this option in your device, you can use any file manager application which you can get from the Internet.
- Sometimes photos can be incorrectly displayed on your screen or might even disappear from the Gallery. If that is the case, format the memory card. If you are not finding the photos in the Gallery, then you can find them in the DCIM folder.
- The photos taken on your phone will be saved in the DCIM folder. This is the Camera Directory on the SD card or in the phone’s internal memory. If you are not able to find or access them from your phone, you can connect your phone and computer through a USB cable and access them.
- Else, remove the memory card on your phone and use a card reader to access the files. If you are still not able to find the photos, then use a recovery software to restore them.
- The above given proceduce will help to recover photos from the gallery.