How to recover deleted files in windows 10
To recover deleted files in Windows 10 computer, you can follow the instructions mentioned in this website. If you have lost or deleted your important files or folders accidentally and are looking to recover them, you have come to the right place. Follow the step-by-step instructions mentioned in the following.
Quick steps on how to recover deleted files Windows 10
Restore the deleted files on your Windows 10 computer by performing the following.
- Open the Recycle Bin on your computer.
- Select the files you wish to restore.
- Right-click on one of them and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on Restore.
- Create a new file with the same name of the lost one.
- Click on Properties and choose Previous Version from the list.
- Choose the file version you want to restore.
- In this way, you can restore documents.
Elaborate steps to recover deleted files in Windows 10
- If you are not able to recover deleted files in Windows 10 by using the above methods, then may you need to get a professional data recovery tool which will work.
- It is recommended to use the EaseUS free software recovery tool. It is a free tool that can help you recover lost data of up to 2GB in your Windows 10 computer. The manufacturer guarantees that no risks will be met while using this product.
- Enter the manufacturer’s web address in the address bar of your browser and hit the Enter key. On top of the web page, you will find the Download buttons for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- With this software, you can recover deleted files on your Windows 10 computer. If you want to recover files which are more than 2GB in size, then you can upgrade the free version to Pro.
- Open EaseUS Windows 10 recovery software on your computer after downloading it. Choose the disk partition or storage location where you lost the data and press the Scan button.
- The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will start the scanning process. Wait until the process gets complete. Now you can check restore your required data. You can choose the required data by clicking Deleted files. Set the Filter settings and choose your file.
- Hit the Recover button and save them to another location on your hard drive. Now that you have learnt how to recover deleted files Windows 10 with EaseUS Data Recovery tool, you can recover your lost or missing files from anywhere on your computer.