How to put Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV
If you want to put Kodi on Amazon fire TV, read the document below. Kodi is earlier called as XMBC. The Kodi application will let you There are some alternatives for Kodi is available like Plex, you can install them too. It is suggested to install Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick as it provides a more customizable option.
The quick steps on how to put Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV
- Connect the Amazon Fire TV Stick to your Television and plug the USB cable.
- Turn on the Find Apps from unknown setting from the Developer option.
- Choose the Downloader app from the Home screen and install the same.
- Open the Downloader and enter the URL https://kodi.tv/download and select Go.
- Choose the latest bit version from the under the heading Kodiev.
- Click Install after the download is completed successfully.
- Select All and click Install again on the next Black Kodi screen.
- Return to the Home, and you will find Kodi apps.
The detailed procedure to put Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV
- The Amazon Fire TV stick is a new flash that combines all of your content. Using this latest strand, you will be now able to include your TV on your vacation too. It is a portable device that you can take with your toothbrush.
- You have to plug in into any smart TV compatible with Amazon Fire TV Stick. The app will let you stream thousands of sources across the world which includes Xbox One too. Kodi can be installed on various platforms, but the one which suits better is Amazon Fire OS commonly known as Firesticks.
- You have to learn that installing Kodi is not a simple task. It needs a specific procedure to be followed. The method given below is simple, and by following it, you can complete the Kodi installation. You cannot directly download the application you have to install an app that helps you in a simple installation of Kodi app. There are few holder applications available out of which ‘Downloader’ is much simpler to use.
- To find the application, use the inbuilt mic Fire TV Stick and say, “downloader,” the app will be instantly displayed on the screen. The security features will prompt you to disable downloading from an unknown source that is the apps which are unavailable in Amazon App Store. Make sure you have turned on this feature as Kodi app is not available in Amazon app store. You have to boot-up the Downloader once the installation is done.
- The Amazon Fire OS has the drawback, and it should work on offering your apps at the fingertip. Launch Downloader through this you can download apps, files, interface, and browser as the Fire TV doesn’t have its browser.
- Type the URL of the Kodi https://kodi.tv/download, in the white box of the initial page of Downloader. The resulting webpage it will be the same one for laptop and TV. The subsequent page will display you all the available platforms for Kodi. You have to select anyone and proceed. If you are choosing Android then, all the built-ins will be listed, pick the one depends on the version of your Fire TV. Choose the new ARM version if available and compatible with your TV.
- There are two versions, Release and Nightly. Out of this two, it is recommended to select Release. Once the download is complete, the Downloader automatically installs Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV.