- Printing Without Install Drivers
How To Print Without Installing Drivers?
You can easily print without installing drivers. The steps to print from the Remote UI are mentioned here.
Printing The PDF File From The Remote UI – Canon Printer
- Launch the default web browser on your computer and enter the IP address of the Canon printer in the address bar.
You can see two modes of login:
- Management mode – Select the radio button next to the Management Mode option and type the Canon printer’s default password in the Password field. The default password of the Canon printer is 7654321.
- End-User Mode – Select the radio button beside the End-User Mode option and fill the User Name field with the correct detail.
- Once you click the Log In button, you will see the Remote UI of the Canon printer on the screen.
- Click the PDF File link in the left panel.
- File Path – click the radio button next to the File Path option and click the Browse button to choose the PDF file that you want to print.
- URL – If you select the URL option of the PDF file, you have to provide your user name and password correctly in the appropriate fields. If it fails you can’t print without installing drivers.
- If a password is specified for opening the PDF file, you have to type it in the Document Password field.
- Navigate to the Specify Print Range section.
- Select the radio button next to the All option if you want to print all the pages in the PDF file.
- To specify the print range, select the Pages option and fill the First Page and Last Pages fields correctly.
- Go to the Quality Settings section.
- Choose your preferred settings from the Resolution and Dot Gain Adjustment drop-down menus.
- It is recommended to select the Standard option from the Dot Gain Adjustment menu.
- Navigate to the Halftones section.
- Select the Resolution option in the Text field.
- Go to the Color Settings section, navigate to the Grayscale Conversion field, and select a suitable option.
- Mention your print settings in the Print Settings window.
- Once done, navigate to the Print PDF Files section and click the Start Printing button.
- Now, you will see the ‘Sending the direct print job is complete’ message on the screen.
- Click the To Job List button to view the print job that you have sent. Now you are successfully print without installing drivers.