How to print photos on hp envy 4520?
Printing photos on the HP Envy 4520 printer is effortless. HP recommends you to use photo papers to print photos. The simple procedure detailed in this page guide you to print photos using your HP Envy.
The quick steps to print photos using the HP Envy 4520 printer
- Open an image using any application in Windows system.
- Click Edit to edit the photos as per your desire.
- Add filters effects if you want and save the changes.
- Click on the Print icon and then the print dialog appears.
- Pick the paper type, orientation on Print/Quality.
- Slide in the photo paper into the input tray of your HP.
- Modify the paper-width guides so that the paper gets locked.
- Click Print and your Envy printer will produce you the result.
The detailed procedure to print pictures from your HP Envy 4520 printer
- As you start to print photos from the HP printer, the printer loads the paper from the main tray. You have to make changes to the print settings and then direct the printer to load from the main tray.
- Keep the printer in the ready state and drag the photo tray out that is located inside the input tray. Manually extend the tray by pulling it out further towards you. If you cannot discover the photo tray, remove the output tray and you can be now able to locate the photo tray.
- Slide in the paper-width guides to the extreme edges. Load the photo paper with its print side facing down and then the short edge forward. Make sure the stack of paper, you are loading should not exceed upper edges.
- Slide the paper widths inward and the photo paper is locked. You can now re-insert the output tray if you removed it earlier. Be free to set the print job.
- Alter the printer settings and allow the printer to load the paper from photo tray. You can utilize the photo apps for editing the apps.
- Open a photo in the Windows operating system and then click Print. You are required to enter the total number of copies and prefer the orientation from the drop down.
- Select Photo tray under the Source header. Define photo size to be printed and then set the Color mode as per your wish. Click on More settings, and you can make additional settings to the print job. Once all the pre-printing process is done, click Print.
- If your operating system is Mac then, open an image and click Print option. If you want to make some changes to the default print settings, you can modify the same.
- An option called Preset that will help you to preset the photo. As mentioned for Windows choose the paper size, its orientation. Look for Media & Quality tab to set other paper settings. After making all the settings, click Print for one last time. I am sure the procedure detailed above will be informative to print photos on HP Envy 4520 printer.