- Print Invoices in Sage 50
How to Print Invoices in Sage 50?
How to Print Invoices in Sage 50 Accounting is software exclusively developed for business management, enabling the business owners to access and manage their documents anytime from anywhere. The Sage 50 Pro, premium and Quantum are the three stages of Sage 50 accounting software. The software can also be used to create both the product and service invoices. For creating product invoices, you need to set up the product records first. You can print your invoices in batches or one at a time.
Easy Guidelines For Print Invoices in Sage 50 Accounting
Simple Steps For Print Invoices in Sage 50 Accounting
- Launch the software, and click the Tasks menu. Choose the Sales/Invoicing option.
- On the Sales/Invoicing window, select the Invoices that you want to print.
- The Preview and Print filter window will now be displayed. You can select a previously printed invoice or choose the ones saved in the window without an invoice number.
- A first invoice number will be suggested by Sage 50 in the Number the first invoice field. Select the Print option, and click OK.
- After printing, the software displays a message asking you if the invoice can be updated to the journal.
- If you click the Yes option, the invoice number will be recorded into the Sales Journal. If you answer No, the invoice will be printed again in the next invoice run.
- To print a batch of invoices, go to the Reports & forms menu, and click the Forms option.
- Select the Invoices and Packing slips to open the Select a Report of Form window.
- Choose a form from the list of forms displayed on the window, and select the Preview and Print option in the bottom of the form’s sample image.
- You can use a Plain paper or a preprinted form for printing the form.
- Modify the suggested invoice number if required, and select the Print option. Respond appropriately to the messages displayed on the screen. To know more about How to Print Invoices in Sage 50 Accounting Software reach our expert’s to get complete guidelines.