Print from Samsung tablet to the HP Printer
How to Print From Samsung Tablet to the HP Printer
It is easy to print from a Samsung tablet or any other device. You can also print any text or image from your Samsung tablet to HP printers with the proper settings on your Samsung tablet and the HP printer. Follow Easy steps for How to Print From Samsung Tablet to the HP Printer.
Quick Steps to Print from the Samsung Tablet to the HP Printer
Go with the steps below if you want how to Print From Samsung Tablet to the HP Printer for the first time .
- Go to the printer’s control panel, click Apps -> Settings.
- Click the option More connection settings -> Printing.
- Select the Download Plugin.
- Scroll down from top to bottom to check all the available apps.
- Choose the manufacturer of your printer and click Install.
- After the installation process is done, double-click the Back button to return to the printing menu.
- Click the Plugin you have downloaded.
- Select the Slider option to turn on the plugin. Your printer will be listed if the procedure is complete.
The Elaborate Steps to Print From Samsung Tablet to the HP Printer
- The first step is to Install the HP Printer using a Wi-Fi printer. Power on your printer by pressing the power button. Wait until the printer starts. Launch the Settings on your tab by clicking the Gear icon.
- On your home screen or app, open the settings of your device. Turn on the Wi-Fi feature on your tab. By clicking the Settings menu, and select the Wi-Fi option. A list of available wireless networks and devices will appear on the screen. Click on the Wireless printer to connect it. Key in the password if prompted, then select the button Connect. After the tab is connected to the printer, you will see the text “Connected” below the printer name.
- On your Google Play Store App, install an app that will allow you to print wirelessly. On the search bar, search for print wirelessly. Several apps will be displayed. The apps will display with a brand specification like HP, Epson, and Canon. Select the HP brand to connect to your tablet. Open the app you just downloaded.
- Click on the new app icon on your home screen. Initially, it will display a welcome tour of the app. Select from the options like File Manager, Gallery, Web Pages, Messages.
- Click on the option from where you have to print from, for instance, if you want to print a photo from your camera, select the option Gallery from the list. Again a list of files will appear. Choose the file you want to print. Now select the option Print or tap on it. After printing a message will pop up asking you to Set up the printer.
- Click the Ok option and then select the option Nearby Wi-Fi printers to search for the printer you have connected to (HP printer). Select the printer name once the app has been found and the new menu appears. Click Ok. When prompted to print and select Yes. The application will print the chosen file.