Print Sage Accounting
How to Print from Sage Accounting?
The Sage accounting software manages all your finances and operations, be it a small, medium or a large business that you are running. There are different software for each type of industry. For instance, the Sage Timberline Office is a specialized software catering to the needs of Construction accounting systems, and MP Fund accounting can manage non-profit and government organizations. Follow Steps for How to Print from Sage Accounting Software Guidelines.
Easy Guidelines For Print from Sage Accounting
Sage Lets you Print Invoices, Credit Notes, and Other Transaction Lists
- To print invoices or credit notes, go to the Invoicing list and select the Print screen. The invoices and credit notes will be displayed on the Print screen.
- Choose the one that you want to print.
- To print an invoice using a particular layout, select the All invoices option and then click Layout.
- Choose a layout as per your requirement, and then click the Display option.
- If you want to print exactly as specified in the customer account, ensure that the Use Alternative layout is not chosen,
- In cases when you want to override the layout defined on the customer account, click the Use alternative layout option.
- Layouts can also be customized to suit your organization. There is a tool called the Sage Report Designer tool using which you can add images or logos. Go to the Tools option, and select the Run Report Designer option. Now you can modify the texts, font, size, margins, columns, or add/remove data fields.
- To make your customized layout as the default layout, save it with your default layout’s filename. For Above details for How to Print from Sage Accounting Software Guidelines here.