Print from iPhone to HP Printer Without Airprint
How to Print from iPhone to HP Printer Without Airprint
The best feature of Apple devices is the capacity to print documents directly from the iPhone, by using an AirPrint compatible printer. Not everyone has the AirPrint compatible printer. We can also print without Airprint option. Are you looking for How to Print from iPhone to HP Printer Without Airprint? Here are the instructions that are given below to easily Print from iPhone to HP Printer.
Quick Steps to Print from iPhone to PC Without AirPrint
- Connect the iPhone to your computer, and click the Trust option on the iPhone to trust this computer.
- Choose the categories you don’t want to export from the iPhone to the computer. To save the iPhone messages to computer, click the option More and select Messages.
- Click the folder icon and select the folder to store the messages transferred. Tap Transfer to start exporting messages from your iPhone to the PC.
- Wait until the message is transferred, then save those files with HTML format on your computer.
- To print those saved messages, you need to open the messages with a browser as those files are saved in HTML format.
- To do that, right-click the message you want to print, and open with Google Chrome.
- Click the three dots in the Google window and then click Print.
- Set up the printing setting according to your preference, then click Print to start to print from your iPhone.
The Elaborate steps to Print from iPhone to HP Printer Without AirPrint
Go to the App Store in your iPhone or click on the Blue color app with a white A letter on it. Click on search bar which is in the bottom right corner. Then, search for printing apps. The best printing apps are HP All-in-one printer remote and Printer Pro. Tap the Get option on the app you have selected (HP All-in-one printer). Click Install which you will find it in in the same place where you selected the Get option. Now, enter your Apple ID and the password. After this, it will prompt your app to begin downloading.
Now, open the installed app and follow the setup instructions. The process varies according to the app you download. Open the item you want to print which can be a photo or text. Tap on the Share button (shaped like a box with an upward- facing arrow) on the iPhone screen.
Now swipe to the left and you will find the options like Copy and Print. Tap the More (three dots symbol) option button which allows you to choose an app. Click the desired app like Photos and Gallery. Then, click the Done option which is on the top-right corner of the screen. Now open the selected app, follow the instructions on the screen, and then tap the Print option.
This is How to Print from iPhone to HP Printer Without Airprint. Make sure that you can regularly to avoid print issues.