How to Print from Chromebook to HP Printer
How to Print From Chromebook to HP Printer?
How To print from Chromebook to the HP printer, add the device to Chromebook. Then, connect the printer to your Chromebook using a wireless or USB cable. There is no need for any app to set up your device.
Steps to Follow When Printing From Chromebook to HP Printer
- Upgrade the Chromebook to the most current version of the Chrome OS.
- Turn on the printer, install ink cartridge, and load the paper into the paper installation tray.
- Then, connect the printer’s USB cable to the Chromebook.
- Select and add your printer in the list.
- Open the item you want to print.
- Select the Chrome browser settings icon, and click Print.
- You can also print using additional set up options, like HP Print for Chrome app.
- Google Cloud Print and by Wi-Fi direct printing method also used to print from the Chromebook to HP Printer.
Elaborate Steps on Printing from Chromebook to HP Printer
- You can connect the printer to your Chromebook with a wireless or USB cable. Upgrade Chromebook to the latest version of the Chrome OS. Turn on the printer, load the paper into the paper tray, and install ink cartridges in the printer. To perform wireless printing, follow any one of the methods.
- For printers with a touchscreen control panel, select Setup—>Network, or Wireless menu—>Wireless Setup Wizard and then go to the next step. The printer without a touchscreen control panel, press & hold the Wireless & Cancel buttons at the same time until the Power light flashes. For the Tango printer, press & hold the Wireless button for five seconds until the Edge light flashes blue.
- Next, press & hold the WPS button on the router to begin the connection. On the Chromebook, click clock —> settings. Scroll down the screen and click Advanced. Scroll to the Printing section, click Printers —> Add Printer. Select your printer name in the list and click Add.
- After adding the printer, you can start print from the Chromebook to the HP Printer. You can easily print photos, documents, webpages, and e-mail data through the Chrome browser and supported apps. In your Chromebook, open the file/folder you want to print.
- In the Chrome browser, click the Setting icon, and then select Print. Beside Destination, click Change, and then choose your printer from the list displayed. Change any print settings and select the Print option. The additional setup methods used are Wi-Fi Direct Printing, Google Cloud Print, and HP Print for Chrome app.
- To print using Google Cloud Print, set up your printer with Google Cloud print from the computer. In the Chrome browser’s address bar, type chrome://device, and then press Enter. Google Cloud print can detect any printer on the network.
- The new printer listed in the New device, select Register twice to start printing. Confirm the registration and follow the instructions on the page. The Wi-Fi Direct Printing is another method used How to Print from Chromebook to HP Printer. It used in most wireless printers released in 2014 and later.