Override HP Instant Ink
How to Override HP Instant Ink?
HP Instant Ink cartridges stop working after the end of the current billing period, and you need to do is to return them to HP after the billing period is complete. To resume printing after the billing cycle, ensure that you have a standard replacement ink cartridge ready.
Quick Steps to Come Out of HP Instant Ink Problem
- Log in to your HP Instant Ink account.
- The HP Instant Ink account page of yours will open.
- On your account page, click My Plan, and then select Edit.
- Click Cancel Enrollment on the HP Instant Ink account.
- To confirm your cancellation request, click Cancel Service.
- Now, the HP Instant Ink problem clears.
- You may now use the regular HP ink cartridge without any limit.
- At the end of your current/active billing period, the HP Instant Ink cartridge will get deactivated.
Learn in Detail About How to Override HP Instant Ink
- HP Instant Ink cartridges stop working after the end of your current or active billing period. At the end of the period, you are required to return them to HP. If you need to continue the service after the period, make sure you have standard replacement ink cartridges ready to use.
- If HP fails to provide you the postage-paid envelope, go to Recycling HP Instant Ink Cartridges to order the envelope. You are provided with a specific HP Instant Ink account to enroll the service, make payment, etc. Go to your HP Instant Ink account to perform further actions.
- On your browser, type com/sign in the HP connected website to login. Sign in to the HP Instant Ink account, if you have not yet signed in. The HP Instant Ink account of your will open. On your account page, click My Plan and then select Edit.
- Click Cancel Enrollment, at the bottom left corner of the HP Instant Ink Plan window. To confirm the cancellation request, click Cancel Service. You will receive an email confirmation of the cancellation, after the complete cancellation of the service.
- After the cancellation is complete, you may use regular HP Ink cartridges; either standard or high – capacity cartridges or refilled ink cartridges. At the end of the current or active billing period of the ink cartridge, the HP Instant Ink cartridge will be deactivated and you must return to HP.
- To override the empty HP Ink cartridge problem, follow the instructions given below. Check the dialog box that appears during print with a low or empty ink level cartridge. If available, check the Don’t Show This Again message.
- Check the LCD print notification screen on your printer, you can also press the Center button, or OK to bypass the low print warning and continue printing. Rotate the ink cartridge, print a test page, and then replace the cartridge with a new one. Now try to print with the cartridge that is replaced.