Merge Contacts With Iphone
Merge Contacts Iphone Icloud
Merge Contacts Iphone Icloud is used to sync important information from one of your device to another. If you enable iCloud, then you will have a backup copy for your future reference.
Enabling Icloud Contacts
- Before proceeding to the merging process, you have to setup iCloud Contacts. On enabling iCloud Contacts, your information from your iPhone will be directly moved to the iCloud. To do so, take a look at the following steps.
- Unlock your iPhone and navigate to the Settings option and click on your Name.
- Select the iCloud option and enable the scroll bar near the Contacts option.
- In the next screen where you are asked if you want to Cancel or Merge, select the Merge option.
- All the information related to Contacts will be uploaded to iCloud.
Merge Using Itunes
- With iTunes, you can upload albums, songs, playlists, movies, TV shows, podcasts, photos, videos, contacts, calendars, and device backups.
- Open iTunes on your iPhone and associate it to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Tap on the Device icon present in the top left corner of the iTunes window.
- Choose the Type of the Content you want to sync from the list present under the Settings option.
- For turning on the Sync option for a particular content type, tick the checkbox present near the content type.
- Press the Apply button present at the bottom of the screen to start syncing.
- Else, click on the Sync button to initiate the syncing process and now there is an easy way to Merge Contacts Iphone Icloud.