MAKE TASKBAR ICONS BIGGER WINDOWS 10
HOW TO MAKE TASKBAR ICONS BIGGER WINDOWS 10?
If you are not satisfied with the current taskbar icons, you can check the taskbar settings. First, go to the taskbar settings and ensure that the small icons menu is not enabled. Follow the quick and simple steps for How to Make Taskbar Icons Bigger Windows 10.
Quick Guidelines For Make Taskbar Icons Bigger Windows 10 System
How to Change Taskbar Icons Windows 10 System?
- Power on your Windows 10 computer and wait until the computer is ready to use.
- Now, right-click on the empty area on the taskbar and then select the Properties option.
- Under the Taskbar tab, ensure that the option labeled Use Small Taskbar buttons is not enabled.
- If the option is enabled, uncheck the Use Small Taskbar buttons option and click OK.
- Now, you can see the taskbar icons slightly more prominent than before.
- Another method to change the size of the taskbar icons is that you can right-click on the empty area on the taskbar.
- On the drop-down list, select the Display Settings option.
- Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, move the slider and set to 100%, 125%, 150%, or 175%.
- After setting the required icon size, click the Apply option at the bottom of the Settings window.
- Now, the taskbar icons will appear to be larger than before. Get More Solutions How to Make Taskbar Icons Bigger Windows 10 System Connect with Our Tech Team.