- Log Out Of Mail On Mac
How to Log Out of Mail on Mac?
If you wish to how to Log Out of Mail on Mac, follow the below-mentioned methods.
- On your Mac, you need to click the Launchpad icon at the Dock first.
- Next, click on the Mail icon to open the Apple Mail app.
- After launching the Mail app, click the Mail menu available at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Preferences option from the drop-down menu.
- In the new window, click the Accounts tab at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the left-side panel and choose your account.
- Under Account Information, verify your email credentials and deselect the “Enable this account” checkbox.
- Now, you will be logged out from the email account that you are using in the Mail app.
- On your Mac, log in with the administrator rights.
- Make sure that you are signed-in to the email account that you have configured in the Mail app.
- To log out from your email account, you need to open the Apple Mail app.
- Click the Launchpad icon available at the Dock.
- Locate the Mail icon from the pop-up window and open the Apple Mail app by clicking the Mail icon.
- When the Mail app opens, click the Mail menu at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Accounts option from the pull-down menu.
- In the Internet Accounts window, choose your email account from the left-side panel.
- Next, go to the right-side window and deselect the Mail checkbox.
- Now, you will be logged out from the email account that you have selected from the left-side panel.
- Close all the running programs and access your email account after launching the Mail app.
If you are facing difficulties in how to Log Out of Mail on Mac from your account, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this screen.