- Printer On Windows 10
How To Install Printer On Windows 10
If you want to connect the printer to your Windows 10 computer, you have to install the printer software. Carry out the procedure that is given below to install the built-in printer driver on your Windows computer.
- Make sure to complete all the hardware connections on the printer before connecting it to your computer.
- Connect the printer to a power source and load ink and paper in it.
- Once the hardware setup is done, you can proceed to install the printer software.
- To install the inbuilt driver, firs, open the Start menu on your Windows 10 computer and type Change device installation settings.
- Open the Device installation settings window and select the Yes (Recommended) option.
- Now, you can connect your printer and computer using a USB cable.
- Now, use the Add a Printer Wizard on your computer to install the printer driver.
- Open the Devices and Printers window from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Select the Add a printer option. Now, select your printer model from the ‘Choose a device or printer to add to this PC’ window and complete the rest of the instructions on the screen to install the software.
- Click ‘Use an existing port (USB001:Virtual printer port for USB)’ and then click Next.
- Locate the Windows Update option and click it in the next window that appears.
- Make sure to specify the printer manufacturer.
- Now, remove the USB cable and reconnect it between the printer and computer.
- The printer and your Windows 10 computer are now connected.