How to install Jailbreaking Google Chromecast
To set up Jailbreaking Google Chromecast on your pc or laptop, you’ll need the latest version of the Google Chrome browser to cast any content. Before setting it up, make sure that you have these prerequisites ready: Wi-Fi connection, Kodi, Kodi add-one, VPN software, Google Home app, Google Chrome web browser.
Jailbreaking Google Chromecast Setup Steps
- Launch the Google Home app on your PC.
- Tap the Menu button on the window displayed.
- The Drop-down menu displays select Cast screen/audio button.
- Click Cast above the Chromecast Device name.
- Select your Chromecast device to drag the new window.
- Ensure that the Share audio option is present, before clicking on the Share button.
- The desktop will display the Chromecast-connected TV after clicking the Share button.
- Click Stop to end casting within the Chrome MIrroring: Capturing Desktop.
Read the elaborate steps to set up the JailBreaking Google Chromecast
- The Google Chromecast is an easy-to-use streaming device, which connected on your TV’s HDMI port. It permits you to watch all your favorite shows & movies from services like Hulu, Netflix, & Crackle. It comes in two variants – the basic & the Ultra version, the latter that supports 4K & comes with a built-in ethernet adapter.
- The content you stream can be viewed as paid or for free; you can watch programs that are offered. The Google Chrome browser’s latest version can cast any content. On your computer, launch the Google Chrome web browser.
- Select the three vertical dots to open the Chrome menu. From the drop-down menu that displays, click Cast. A pop-up welcome message is received at the bottom of the window for joining in the Chromecast experience, and the name of your Google Chromecast device is viewed.
- If the pop-up message not displayed on the screen, then it’s likely that your computer & the Chromecast device is not connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Make sure to resolve this before you proceed.
- Click Cast to, above the name of the Chromecast device in the window. Select the Cast desktop from the drop-down menu. Now, choose the Chromecast Device to enter a new window labeled Share your screen. Before clicking on the Share button, make sure there is a check mark next to Share audio.
- Now, your desktop will appear on the Chromecast- connected TV, after clicking the Share button. To stop the casting at any time, click on the STOP button. The stop button is displayed below the Chrome Mirroring: Capturing Desktop heading.
- The volume level of the casting output can also be controlled using the slider. The Chromecast setup is now complete.