- Install Ink Cartridges in HP Envy 5055
How to Install Ink Cartridges in HP Envy 5055 Printer?
The Ink cartridge installation process takes place when you set up your new HP Envy 5055 printer. Go through the instructions mentioned below to begin the how to install ink cartridges in hp envy 5055 printer.
Easy Guidelines For Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges Installation
Steps to HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges Installation
- Power up the printer and the system. Access the ink cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the middle of the printer.
- Purchasing authentic and genuine ink cartridges are necessary for the ink cartridge installation. Make sure that you do not move the printhead using your hands.
- Verify the authenticity of the ink cartridge using the QR code on it. If the ink cartridge is not authentic, visit HP Sure supply to buy authentic cartridges.
- Remove the seal on top of the packaging. Take the new ink cartridge out of it. Tear the protective tape on top of it. Shake the ink cartridge before installing it.
- Hold the ink cartridge using the black plastic with the electrical contacts moving towards the printer’s slot. Insert it into the cartridge, and press it until it fixes into place.
- Do not keep the cartridge in open air for more than 30 minutes. Do not touch the electrical and copper contacts as it can lead to ink system failure.
- The black color ink cartridge is installed on the right side, and tri-color cartridge is installed on the left side of the carriage.
- After proper installation, close the ink cartridge access door. If the door is not closed properly, a message displays on the control panel indicating “close the door”.
- Halt a minute, and check if the printer prints an alignment page. Align the ink cartridges in order to maintain the best print quality.
- Mount stack of paper into the input tray. Open the HP Solution Center software. For Windows Vista, choose the Windows icon.
- Select All Programs HP HP Solution Center. For Windows XP: select Start on the Windows taskbar. Select Start All Programs HP HP Solution Center.
- View the Settings screen, and click on it. Select Printer Toolbox. Halt until the Printer Toolbox dialog box opens. Select Align the Print Cartridges under the Printer Toolbox.
- Choose the Align option. Proceed with the instructions to print a test page, this aligns the ink cartridges, and calibrates the printer.