- Installing Hp P2035 Printer
How To Install Hp P2035 Printer?
Proceed with the steps that are given below to set up and install Hp P2035 Printer.
Step 1: Hardware installation
- Start by taking out the printer from the carton box.
- Remove all the packing materials, including the tapes, and covers from the printer.
- Open the front door, and remove the packing restraint inside the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the printer’s rear side and plug in the other end to an electrical outlet after the process of install Hp P2035 Printer.
- Open the cartridge access door, and insert the toner cartridge correctly. Then, close the door.
- Now, fan a stack of paper, and tap them on a flat surface.
- Pull out the input paper tray, and load the paper stack into it.
- Slide the paper guides towards the edges of the tray, and insert the input paper tray back to the printer.
Step 2: Software installation
- To connect the HP printer to your computer, you have to install the printer software.
- Insert the installation disc into the CD drive of your computer.
- If you don’t have a CD drive, you can download the software from the official HP website.
- Open your browser, and enter the official HP website URL in the address bar.
- Navigate to the Support page, and select the Software and Drivers section.
- Click the search section, and type the printer model number. Then, hit the Enter key.
- Choose your operating system and version, and click on the Download button next to the required software.
- Run the installer file, and click Easy Install. Then, click Next.
- Select your printer, and choose a connection method.
- Now, complete the software installation by following the instructions on the screen.
- Once you have complete the process of install Hp P2035 Printer, you can print from your computer easily.