- Hp Officejet Pro 9015 Printer
How To Install Hp Officejet Pro 9015 Printer?
Here’s how to install HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer for the first time are mentioned on our web page.
Unpacking the HP printer
- Take the HP Officejet Pro printer out of the box.
- Make sure all the essential components are included in the printer box.
- Detach the film on the control panel.
- Open the scanner lid, remove the packing materials, and close the HP Officejet Pro 9105 printer’s scanner lid.
Connecting the power cord
- Connect a power cord between the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer and an electrical outlet.
- The HP printer turns on automatically.
- If it does not, press the Power button on the control panel to power up the HP printer.
- The control panel prompts to set a language.
- Mention your preferred language and select the Confirm option.
- Specify your country or region of residence.
Installing the ink cartridges
- Lower the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer’s front cover and then raise the top cover.
- Check if the carriage is moving to the center.
- Once the carriage becomes idle, unpack a new ink cartridge.
- Remove the protective film from the new ink cartridges.
- Place the cartridges in the respective slots.
- Make sure they are fixed into the slots. You should hear them snap into place while fixing.
- Close the top cover followed by the front cover of the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer.
- Select the OK option on the control panel to proceed further.
- Follow these steps we can execute that how to install HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer.
Loading white paper
- Remove the input tray from the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer.
- Place some plain paper with their print side facing down in the input tray.
- Align the paper width guides and insert the input tray back into the printer.
- Tap OK on the control panel.
- If you see a prompt message on the display panel, tap the OK option to align the printer’s printhead.
- If you do not see the prompt message, navigate to the Setup menu and tap the Align Printhead option.
- The HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer begins to print an alignment page.
- Take this alignment page and place it on the scanner glass.
- Tap the Scan option to scan the alignment page.
Installing the printer software
- Download the HP Officejet Pro 9105 printer software from the official HP web page (manufacturer website).
- Double-click the downloaded driver and complete the installation by following the on-screen prompts on your computer.
If you having any further queries regarding how to install HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer. Click the call button available on the screen.