- How to Install HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer offers print, copy, fax, and scan operations. You can connect this printer to your desktop, laptop, or hand-held device over a wireless or an Ethernet connection.
On this page, we will help you with the installation of the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer. Before starting the installation process, set up the printer using the following steps.
- Open the product box and take out all the components, including the printer.
- Remove all the packing tapes from the printer.
- Make sure to remove the packing material from the scanner glass.
- Connect the printer to an electrical outlet and turn it ON.
- Set the printer preferences as per your desire.
- Unpack the genuine ink cartridges, open the cartridge access door, insert the cartridges into their slots and close the cartridge door.
- Load a stack of plain paper in the paper tray.
Now, proceed to install the printer on your computer or smartphone. You install the printer driver file, HP Easy Start, or the HP Smart app.
For Windows 10 users
- You can install the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer on your Windows computer using the HP Smart app.
- From the Microsoft Store, download and install the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to the same wireless network to which the computer is connected too.
- Now, launch the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Click the Plus Sign option followed by Add Printer.
- The HP Smart app will try to detect the printer connected to the same network.
- Select your HP printer.
- Perform the prompts displayed on the screen.
For Mac users (wired connection)
- Connect your Mac computer to the router.
- Now, turn the HP printer on.
- Get an Ethernet cable and connect your printer to the router.
- Now, open HP Easy Start or the downloaded driver file on your Mac.
- When you are prompted to add your HP printer to the printer queue, select it and click Use or Print Using.
- Follow the prompts displayed on the computer and complete the installation process.
For Android, Apple iOS, or iPadOS users
Before you begin the installation process, check if your device satisfies the HP Smart app requirements.
- Connect your Android or iOS device to WiFi.
- Download and install the HP Smart app on your device.
- Launch the app and allow Bluetooth and location permissions.
- Perform the prompts displayed on the screen and add the printer to your device.
Once you have installed the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer on your desktop, laptop, or hand-held device, try a test print, scan or copy.
Contact us if you need remote assistance on the same.