- HP Laserjet Pro M29w
How To Install HP Laserjet Pro M29w?
HP LaserJet Pro M29w is the smallest laser printer in the world. It is an All-in-One compact printer with a print speed of up to 19ppm. It provides quality prints and can be connected to mobile devices using Wi-Fi Direct. It has a 150-sheet capacity input tray and a 100-sheet capacity output tray. You can use the HP Smart app to connect the printer to your devices wirelessly. To install HP Laserjet Pro M29w, refer to the below steps.
Step 1: Unpacking The Printer
- First, take out the printer from the package.
- Remove all the packing materials from the outside of the printer.
- Raise the top cover and remove the toner cartridge from the printer.
Step 2: Inserting The Toner Cartridge
- Remove the shipping restraint and clips from the toner cartridge.
- Now, gently shake the toner cartridge to spread ink throughout the cartridge.
- Remove the tapes on the toner cartridge and pull out the orange tap to remove the sealing tape.
- Insert the cartridge back into the printer by following the tracks inside the printer.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Step 3: Loading Paper
- Lower the input tray. Pull out the output tray and extensions. Raise the flap.
- You can load either U.S. letter or A4 paper in the input tray.
- Slide the paper guides to the edges of the tray.
- Fan a stack of paper and tap them on a flat surface.
- Now, load the stack of paper in the tray with the print side facing down.
- Adjust and align the paper guides with the edges of the paper to install HP Laserjet Pro M29w.
Step 4: Connecting The Power Cable
- Plug an end of the power cable to the rear side of the HP printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Turn the HP printer ON by pressing the Power button and wait for a few minutes.
Step 5: Installing The Printer Software
- You have to install the software to connect your printer and computer.
- Insert the installation disc into the CD drive of your computer.
- Otherwise, download the printer’s driver from the official HP website.
- To download the driver, open a browser and enter the official HP website.
- Navigate to the Software and drivers page and type your printer model number in the search section. Hit the Enter key.
- Choose your operating system and version.
- Select the required driver under the Drivers tab.
- To get the full features of the printer, download the recommended driver.
- The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M28/M29/M30/M31w Printer Full Software Solution package has all the applications required to access the entire features of the printer from your computer.
- Once the driver is downloaded, run the installer file and complete the installation by following the instructions on the screen.
- Choose a suitable connection type when prompted.
- Once done, you can print from your computer easily.
- If you are connecting the Epson printer to a mobile device, install the HP Smart application from the Google Play Store or App Store to install HP Laserjet Pro M29w.