- HP Laserjet Pro M277fdw Install
How To Install HP Laserjet Pro M277FDW Printer?
HP Laserjet Pro M277fdw is a wireless printer that has a print speed of up to 30 ppm for black and white prints. It has an auto-duplex printing feature, and the input tray capacity of the printer is up to 250-sheets. It also has an ADF feeder for easy scanning in which you can load a maximum of 35 pages. Continue with the steps that are given below to install the HP LaserJet Pro M277fdw printer.
Step 1: Unpacking The HP LaserJet Pro M277fdw Printer
- Take out the HP printer from the box and place it in a well-ventilated area.
- Remove all the tapes and covers outside the printer.
- Raise the scanner cover and remove the protective film on the scanner glass.
- Check all the components included in the printer package by referring to the list on the box.
Step 2: Loading Paper – HP Laserjet Pro M277FDW Printer
- Pull out the paper input tray and slide the paper guides according to the size of the paper you are going to load.
- Fan a paper stack and tap them on a flat surface.
- Now, load the paper into the tray with the print side facing up and make sure it is below the maximum paper limit.
- Slide the paper guides towards the edges of the paper and make sure they don’t fold the paper.
- Now, push the tray back into the printer.
Step 3: Connecting the power cable
- Connect the printer to the power supply using the power cord provided along with the printer.
- Tap the Power button on the printer to turn it on and wait for at least a minute.
- On the touch screen display of the printer, select your language.
- Tap Yes to confirm.
- Choose your region and tap Yes.
- Also, set the date and time settings and touch Continue.
- Select either Self-Managed or IT-Managed in the Default Settings option.
Step 4: HP Laserjet Pro M277FDW Installing Cartridges
- The printer comes with the toner cartridges pre-installed.
- Open the toner cartridge door and remove the packing materials present inside.
Step 5: Installing the HP Laserjet Pro M277FDW Printer software
- Go to the official HP website from a browser on your computer.
- Go to the printer’s support page by typing the printer model number in the search section.
- Download the recommended printer driver from the printer’s support page.
- Run the installer file of the HP printer software and complete the installation by following the instructions on the screen.
- When prompted to choose the type of connection you want to establish, select the preferred connection type.
- Now, you can access the printer from your computer after installing the software.