- HP Laserjet Pro M15w Printer
How To Install HP Laserjet Pro M15w Printer?
HP Laserjet Pro M15w is the smallest monochrome printer that uses laser printing technology. It supports wireless printing and also mobile printing. Read more on how to install HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer.
Step-1: Unpack The Printer
- Take the printer out of the carton and safely place it on a stable surface.
- Check for the other printer accessories such as power cord, user manuals, and installation CD inside the box and keep them aside for later use.
- Next, remove all the packaging tapes and protective materials from the printer.
- Lift the cartridge access door, remove the protective tapes and covers from inside, and take out the toner cartridge.
- Release the two clasps from the cartridge, hold it by the sides and gently rock it to distribute the toner evenly.
- Pull out the orange tab from the left end of the cartridge to remove the sealing tape.
- After removing all the protective materials, install the cartridge by aligning it with the rails. Now, make sure it is properly set inside the printer.
- Lower the toner cartridge access door.
Step-2: Feed Paper In The Tray
- Bring the paper output tray down and extend the input tray outwards.
- Arrange the paper neatly in a stack with the print side on the top and insert it into the tray until it stops at a point.
- Align the edge guides with the paper. Make sure that you do not make it too tight. If becomes too tight, it will trouble to install HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer.
Step-3: Power Connection
- Use the power cord provided in the printer package to connect to the printer’s power connection port and plug the other end to an electrical wall outlet.
- Now, press the power button on the control panel to turn the printer ON.
Step-4: Software Installation
- When the printer’s physical setup is complete, go on to install the printer software on your computer.
- The software helps you to manage the printer operations from your computer easily.
- You can either run the printer installation CD or download the software from the official HP website.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions displayed on the installation wizard. Also, make sure to choose the correct connection type.
- After install HP Laserjet Pro M15w printer, perform a test print from your computer.