- HP Laserjet 1320 Printer
How To Install HP Laserjet 1320 Printer?
Installing the HP LaserJet 1320 printer is not difficult if you follow the quick steps given on this site. This printer comes with a 250-sheet paper input tray, 2500-page print cartridge, and supports Automatic 2-sided printing. If you are install HP Laserjet 1320 printer for the first time, follow the steps mentioned below.
- You have to unpack the printer first.
- Next, take out the printer supplies such as power cord, network cable, user guide, USB cable, and software installation disc.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Open the ink access door and remove the packing materials.
- Take out the print cartridge and remove the orange clip from it.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge to spread the toner evenly inside the unit.
- After removing the sealing tape and the orange transfer roller spacer, insert the print cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door and pull out the paper input tray from the printer.
- Load a stack of legal plain paper into the paper tray after fanning them to install HP Laserjet 1320 printer.
- Ensure that you have properly adjusted the loaded paper in the paper input tray.
- Insert the paper input tray into the printer and turn on the printer by connecting it to an electrical outlet with the supplied power cord.
- Next, insert the software installation disc into the computer’s CD/DVD drive and open the setup file to run the driver installation process.
- Alternatively, you can download the HP printer driver from the official HP site and install it on your computer.
- Select either the wired connection, wireless connection, or USB connection as your connection type.
- Finish the driver installation process with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- After install HP Laserjet 1320 printer driver on your computer, verify the printer function.