- HP Laserjet 1022 Printer On Windows 7
How To Install HP Laserjet 1022 Printer On Windows 7?
Install HP Laserjet 1022 printer on Windows 7 – HP LaserJet 1022 is a monochrome laser printer and it is considered to be one of the most reliable printers ever to be produced by HP. The printer has a printing speed of up to 19 pages per minute with a staggering resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. The printer also comes with a high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and an 8 MB built-in memory. Regarding connectivity, you need not worry because it has Ethernet, Bluetooth, and Wireless connectivity. The printer also has a tray capacity of 250 sheets with an additional 10-sheet input tray. If it exceeds it will trouble to install HP Laserjet 1022 printer on Windows 7.
- Unpack the printer from the carton and take out the other accessories provided along with the printer
- Open the front door of the printer and remove the protective tape present inside.
- Open the top panel of the printer and take out the imaging unit from the sealed packaging.
- Gently shake the imaging unit to redistribute the toner and remove the protective tape from the bottom of the unit.
- Place the imaging unit into the HP printer and close the top panel.
- Insert a stack of paper into the paper tray and make sure not to exceed the tray limit.
- Take the power cord from the sealed packaging and insert it into the power source and turn on the printer.
- Now, you have to install the printer on your Windows 7 computer.
- Take out the installation CD that came along with the printer and insert it into the CD drive.
- Run the setup wizard and add your printer to the computer.
- Connect the printer and the computer using a USB cable when prompted by the setup wizard. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver installation.
- Finally, print a test page from the computer and check the connection between the printer and the Windows 7 computer.
Steps To download The Driver
One more alternative way to install HP Laserjet 1022 printer on Windows 7 is by downloaded the printer driver from the Official HP Support page. The steps to download the driver are given below.
- Open the default browser and enter the Official HP support URL in the address bar.
- In the HP Support page, enter the printer name in the search bar and press the Enter button.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab on the left side of the page.
- On the driver page, expand the driver option.
- Select the required driver and click the Download button located right next to it.
- The driver will be downloaded to the computer.
- Perform a double-click on the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and finally choose the type of connection from the list to finish the installation. If you need remote assistance to install HP Laserjet 1022 printer on Windows 7, click the call button.