- HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer Install
How To Install HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer?
HP Envy Photo 7855 is an All-in-One printer that comes with a touchscreen control panel, Auto Document Feeder, and supports mobile printing & automatic duplex printing. To install HP Envy photo 7855 printer, carry out the below steps.
- Unpack the printer and take out the printer supplies.
- Remove the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- After ensuring that you have removed all the packing materials, connect the printer to an electrical outlet with the help of a power cord.
- Turn on the printer and configure the basic printer settings.
- Tap the Yes button after configuring the basic settings in the touchscreen control panel.
- Open the ink access door and wait for the ink cartridge to move to the idle position.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and remove the protective seals from them.
- Avoid touching the copper-colored parts of the ink cartridge to prevent poor print quality in the future.
- After removing the protective seals, install the ink cartridges into the ink carriage.
- The black ink cartridge should be installed on the right and the color ink cartridge should be installed on the left. This will be basic step to install HP Envy photo 7855 printer.
- Pull out the paper input tray from the printer and take out the photo tray.
- Push in the photo tray and slide the paper-width guides outwards in the paper input tray.
- Load a stack of legal plain paper in the tray after fanning them.
- Adjust the paper loaded in the tray by sliding the paper-width guides.
- Push the paper input tray back into the printer and start installing the printer software on your computer.
- Install it with the help of the software CD-ROM that received along with the printer during the first-time purchase.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the driver installation process.
- Verify the printer function by printing/scanning remotely from the computer to the printer.
- If you have difficulties to install HP Envy photo 7855 printer, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this page.