- How to Install HP Envy 5000 Printer
How to Install HP Envy 5000 Printer
HP Envy 5000 printer is a multifunctional printer that can quickly respond to the commands over a wireless or a USB cable connection. The exceptional print quality and high print speed make this printer perfect for home-office use.This printer is compatible with OS types like Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Automatic duplex printing, auto fax reduction, color fax, auto-redialing, both black & color copy, etc. are the other features offered by this printer.
Now, let’s see how to set up the HP Envy 5000 printer.
- First, take the HP Envy 5000 printer out of the box.
- Inside the product box, you’ll find 2 original HP ink cartridges, power cables, setup guide, user guide, and instant ink brochure.
POWERING UP THE HP PRINTER
- Connect your HP Envy 5000 printer to an electrical outlet using the power cable.
- Press the ON/OFF button on your HP printer’s control panel.
- Select your language and other preferences as per your desire.
INSTALLING THE ORIGINAL HP INK CARTRIDGES
- Unpack the ink cartridges.
- Make sure to remove the orange protective tape from the ink cartridges.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Lift the cartridge lid.
- Insert the ink cartridges one-by-one into their slot.
- Once you have inserted the ink cartridges correctly, close the cartridge lid.
- Pull the paper tray towards you.
- Adjust the paper width guide of the tray.
- Place a stack of plain and clean paper in the tray.
- Now, push in the paper tray towards the printer.
- Pull the output tray extender out of the printer.
- Now, your HP Envy 5000 printer will start to print the alignment page.
- Raise the scanner lid and place the printed alignment page on your HP printer’s scanner glass.
- Lower the scanner lid.
- Wait for some time. During this time, the printer scans the alignment page.
READY TO PRINT
- Now, your HP Envy 5000 printer is ready to perform the print operation.
- On your mobile device, install the HP Smart app.
- Once you install the HP Smart app, launch it on your device.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Tap the Print option.
- Now, your printer will start to print the selected document.