HP Envy 4520 Setup
How to Install HP Envy 4520 Printer
The HP Envy 4520 is all in one printer with the latest technology. The HP Envy 4520 have the feasibility to connect to different devices. It can be connected by a USB cable, or by a Wi-Fi network. It can hold hundreds of papers in its input tray.
Quick Steps to Install the HP Envy 4520 Printer
- Unboxing the printer is a basic step in performing the setup.
- Load the input tray with appropriate papers.
- Fill or How to Install HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges. The ink cartridges will be found along with the shipping.
- Go to the HP manufacturer’s website and download or install the software for the printer.
- You can also install the HP Envy printer by Wi-fi network.
- Discard the USB cable while installing through the Wi-Fi network.
- Ascertain that your printer is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network.
- While installing on a Wi-Fi network, collect the following information: Network name, and Network Password.
The Elaborate Steps to Install the HP Envy 4520
- To set up the HP Envy 4520 first gather the following details, Network Name: SSID, Network Password: WEP key WPA security passphrase. The computer connected to your wireless network. With good internet access. Check the router and computer are turned on. Make sure your computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it near the computer within the range of the router during the setup process. Unplug the USB cable or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- To connect to the wireless network. Power on the printer if it is not turned on. In the printers control panel click the Wireless option icon. Click the settings icon. Select the Wireless Setup Wizard, follow the instruction on the control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- After connecting to the network. Download and install the printer software. Go the HP manufacture’s website, type your model number, click the option Begin, and then click Download. In the browsers downloads bar, double click the driver file with HP Easy start to start the installation. When you get a prompt to choose your software and driver, Select the option Full Software and Drivers and then click the option Continue for How to Install HP Envy 4520 Printer full feature print driver and complete the wireless setup.
- While downloading or installing the software for the HP Envy 4520 printer. Check whether your printer has the latest updated version. To find it on the search bar from the page you download the printer software. Enter the model number and then press the option Go. Select the file from the list displayed and download your printer driver software. For Windows 10 users: Click on the Start option and select HP from the listed apps and then Click the icon of your printer. For Windows 8 users: Right-click on your desktop and click the option All Apps on the App bar, and then select your printer. For Windows 7 users: Go to Start All programs and choose the option HP when the folder opens and select your printer name or icon.