- Epson Stylus NX420 Printer
How To Install Epson Stylus NX420 Printer?
Epson Stylus NX420 is an All-in-One, easy-to-use printer. This printer is certified in the Wi-Fi n wireless standard, which guarantees better overall performance. Using the Epson printer, you can scan important documents, archive them, and also increase or decrease the size of the documents. You can also quickly get your color copies printed. To install Epson Stylus NX420 printer, make use of the instructions given below:
Unboxing Epson Stylus NX420:
- Take out the printer from its box.
- Remove all the protective materials from the outside of the printer.
- Next, take out all the protective materials from the inside of the printer.
- In case you find any tape, remove that too.
Turning On The Printer:
- Take the power cable and connect one of its ends to the back of the printer.
- Plug the other end of the cable into an electrical outlet.
- Now, press the On (Power) button on the printer.
- If you want to choose English as the desired language, press the Start button.
- In case you wish to change the language, make use of the Left and Right navigation arrows to select the desired language and then press the Start button.
Installing The Ink Cartridges:
- Lift the scanner and then open the cartridge cover on the printer.
- Gently shake the ink cartridges 4 to 5 times. Then, remove them from the packages.
- Take care to take out only the yellow tape from each of the cartridges. Avoid removing any other seals because if you do, then the cartridges might leak.
- You can now insert the cartridges into the holder, based on each color.
- Next, press each of the cartridges down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover and press it down until it clicks.
- Now, lower the scanner.
- It is now time to press the Start button to charge the ink.
- The priming process will take about 2 minutes. This will be a vital part install Epson Stylus NX420 printer
Loading Paper Into The Printer:
- Open the paper support and then pull up the extensions on the printer.
- Now, open the output tray of the printer and pull out the extensions. Follow this by raising the stopper.
- Slide the edge guide to the left, and while doing so, keep squeezing it.
- You can now start loading the paper against the right edge with the printable side facing up.
- Next, gently slide the edge guide closer to the paper.
Selecting The Connection Type:
- You have to choose between the following two connection methods:
- Wireless network
- USB cable
Installing The Printer Software:
- The first step is to ensure that the printer is not connected to your computer.
- For Windows OS:
- In case you see a Found New Hardware screen, please click on the Cancel button and then disconnect the USB cable (if you have connected using USB).
- Now, insert the NX420 Series software CD into the CD/DVD drive of your computer.
- In case the AutoPlay window pops up, click on Run Setup.exe.
- If you see the User Account Control screen, click on the Yes or the Continue button.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to finish the software installation. You have now successfully install Epson Stylus NX420 printer.