- Epson LQ-310 Dot Matrix Printer
How to Install Epson LQ 310 Printer Without CD?
Epson LQ 310 is a dot matrix printer that can be accessed from your Windows computers. If you wish to install the Epson LQ 310 printer driver without the setup CD, follow the below-mentioned steps how to install Epson LQ 310 printer without CD.
Using the built-in printer driver on Windows 7 or 8 computer:
- Before installing the Epson LQ 310 printer, unpack and assemble the printer parts.
- Connect the printer’s power cord to an electrical outlet and power up the printer.
- Connect the printer and the computer using a standard USB cable and power up the Windows computer.
- Connect your Windows computer to the local wireless network. Ensure that the computer has access to a standard Internet connection.
- Navigate to the Control Panel window and click on Hardware and Sound.
- Select the Devices and Printers option and remove any previously installed Epson printer’s driver on your computer.
- Click the Add a printer button and choose your printer’s model number from the displayed list.
- Click the ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ link if your printer’s name is not listed.
- Enable the Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname radio button and click Next.
- Enter your printer’s IP address in the Hostname or IP address field and mark the ‘Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use’ checkbox.
- Click Next and select Epson from the Manufacturer column.
- Select your Epson printer’s model number from the Printers section and click the Next button.
- Complete the driver installation with the help of the on-screen prompts and then click the Print test page button.
- If the test page prints, it means your Epson LQ 310 printer driver has been installed successfully.
- Follow these steps on how to install Epson LQ 310 printer without CD.
Using the printer driver downloaded from the official Epson site:
- Do not connect your Epson LQ 310 printer until prompted during the driver installation process.
- On your Windows computer, open the default browser and navigate to the official Epson site.
- Enter your Epson printer’s model number in the search field and press the Enter key.
- Click the Downloads tab and select the OS running on your computer from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button next to Printer Driver.
- Specify the location to save the Epson setup file and click the Save button to start downloading the printer driver.
- After completing the download, run the setup file and agree to the EULA.
- Select USB connection as your connection type and then connect a standard USB cable between the Windows computer and the Epson printer
- Once the connection is established successfully, you will get the ‘Connection Completed’ message on the setup wizard screen.
- Also, you can verify the printer function by printing a test page.
- By using these steps on how to install Epson LQ 310 printer without CD.