- Install Canon Mf4770n Printer
How To Install Canon Mf4770n Printer?
The printing technology used by the Canon MF4770N printer is the Monochrome Laser printing technology. The maximum print speed of this printer is 24ppm and it supports the copying, faxing, scanning, and printing operations. Refer to the step-by-step guidelines given on this web page to know how to install canon Mf4770n printer.
Unpacking the Canon printer:
- Make sure that the following accessories are available inside the box.
- Manuals – Starter Guide, Wireless LAN Setting Guide, and Basic Operation Guide to know how to install canon Mf4770n printer
- Telephone cable
- Power cord
- User Software CD-ROM
- Speed dial label
- Limited warranty notice
- Take all the packing materials, including the orange tapes from the outside of the Canon MF4770N printer.
- Check if you have removed all the protective and packing materials from the inside of the printer.
- Take the toner cartridge out of the printer, shake the cartridge 2 or 3 times, remove the sealing tape and other packaging material, and place the toner cartridge back into the printer.
Loading plain paper:
- Lower the paper tray cover, move the length and width guides to the extreme end, and load a stack of plain paper with their printable side facing down into the paper tray.
- The loaded paper must not exceed the load limit guide.
- Close the Canon MF4770N printer’s paper tray cover.
Power cord connection:
- Plug the Canon MF4770N printer’s power cord into a wall outlet.
- Press either the up or down arrow button to choose your preferred language and press the OK button.
- Select your country/region using the up or down arrow button and press OK on the Canon MF4770N printer’s control panel.
- Set the date and time correctly after to know how to install canon Mf4770n printer.
Connecting the Canon printer to a computer:
- When you see the ‘Use wireless LAN To connect computer’ message on the screen, select the Yes or No option & how to install canon Mf4770n printer.
- If you choose the No option, you can configure a wireless network later.
- Proceed with the LCD panel instructions to finish the Canon MF4770N printer setup.
- Once done with the setup, go to your computer and insert the CD-ROM in the CD drive.
- The installation will begin automatically.
- Perform the steps as instructed on the screen to complete the Canon MF4770N printer driver installation on the computer after know how to install canon Mf4770n printer.