- Install Canon E500 Printer Driver Without Cd
How To Install Canon E500 Printer Driver Without Cd?
The printer software installation CD is provided during the purchase. In case you missed or lost the installation CD, you can get the printer software online. Refer to the step-by-step instructions to learn how to install Canon E500 Printer Driver Without Cd
Download the printer software:
- Keep the printer turned on during the entire process and connect the computer to the internet.
- Open the browser window on the computer and visit the official Canon website.
- Search for the Canon E500 printer model using the search bar and access its support page.
- In the Downloads section, choose the Operating System of your computer from the drop-down menu.
- Select the download link and download the software package on the computer.
Install the printer software:
- Once the download is complete, double-click the software installer to open it.
- If the system prompts the User Access Control box , click Yes to continue.
- Now, the installation window opens. Click Next to proceed.
- Choose your place of residence from the given options and go next.
- Under Software Installation List, choose the software you have to install on the computer.
- Follow the guided instructions, then connect the USB cable between the printer and the computer once the printer connection screen appears in the window.
- Wait until the printer connection occurs. When the message “Setup Complete” appears in the window, click Next.
- Following that, the Extended Survey Program panel shows up. Read the terms & policies of the program.
- If you want to download the program, click Agree , or else click Do Not Agree.
- Next, you can verify the printer connection by doing a test print on the print; for that, click Enable under Test Print.
- When the printer prints successfully, click Exit and close the window.