- INSTALLING AMAZON PRIME VIDEO ON WINDOWS 11
How To Install Amazon Prime Video On Windows 11?
Prime Video is an on-demand streaming service offered by one of the popular rental service providers, “Amazon.” Using this streaming service, you can watch your favorite shows, videos, and movies on a TV, tablet, smartphone, or on the web. Let’s see how to install Amazon prime video on Windows 11.
To access the Amazon Prime video content, you should have a valid and active Amazon Prime account subscription.
- On this page, you’re going to see how to install the Amazon Prime Video app on Windows 11.
- A few years back, you could only access the Prime Video service on your computer using a web browser. But now, you can access the Prime content using the app that is specially designed for the desktop version.
- The Windows 11 OS allows you to download and install Android apps, including the Amazon App (designed for Windows) on your computer.
- The following step-by-step instructions explain how to install the Amazon Prime Video app on Windows 11.
Downloading and installing the Amazon Prime Video app
- On your Windows 11 computer/laptop, click on the Search field available in the taskbar.
- Type the Microsoft Store command in the search field and tap the Enter button. (Note: Alternatively, you can locate and double-click on the Microsoft Store icon to open it).
- Now, the Microsoft Store app will open.
- Move the mouse cursor over the search field and click on it.
- Type the “Prime Video” text.
- From the suggestions list, select the “Amazon Prime Video for Windows” app.
- Wait for the app page to load.
- On the Amazon Prime Video for Windows screen, click the GET button.
- Now, a pop-up dialog box with the message, “Sign in with Microsoft and use this on any compatible device” will open. If you wish to access the app from any other compatible device, click the Sign In button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Otherwise, click the No, thanks button.
- Click the Install button.
- Once the Prime Video app is installed, open it and sign in using your Amazon Prime account credentials.
- After signing in successfully, open your favorite show or movie you wish to watch.
Click the Call Us or Call button provided on this page to know more about how to install Amazon prime video on Windows 11.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.