- Installing Samsung Printer On An Acer Laptop
How To Install A Samsung Printer On An Acer Laptop?
When you install your Samsung printer on your Acer laptop, you can print the documents directly from your laptop. Read this article to know the complete procedure of install a Samsung printer on an Acer laptop.
Complete the initial printer setup
- Before you start installing the Samsung printer on your Acer laptop, make sure that you have finished the basic printer setup.
- The initial printer setup involves unpacking the printer, connecting it to the power source, etc.
- You can set up your printer on your laptop only after completing these stages.
- Once they are done, proceed with downloading the driver for your Samsung printer, which is described in the next section.
Download the printer driver
- For installing the Samsung printer on your Acer laptop, you need a printer driver.
- A printer driver is the one that establishes the communication between your devices, that is, the printer and the laptop. Without it, you cannot print anything from your laptop.
- For your Samsung printer, you can get the appropriate driver from its official website.
- Visit the official support page of Samsung printers. Enter your printer model and download the printer driver that supports your Operating System.
Install your Samsung printer on the Acer laptop
- On your Acer laptop, go to the Downloads folder and locate the downloaded driver setup file.
- Run the setup file, and if you see the User Account Control dialog box, choose Yes.
- Read the terms and conditions in the End-User License Agreement window and accept them.
- On the connection method screen, choose the connection type you prefer. If your Samsung printer supports wireless printing, you can establish a wireless connection between your printer and the Acer laptop.
- If you have chosen the Wireless connection option, enter your router’s credentials in the respective fields.
- You need to confirm that your laptop is already connected to the same network (as your printer).
- In case you connect your devices to different networks, you will end up with printing issues.
- If your Samsung printer doesn’t support wireless printing, you can establish the connection between your printer and the computer using a USB cable. In that case, connect the USB cable between your Samsung printer and the Acer laptop when prompted by the installer.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
This is how you should know how to install a Samsung printer on an Acer laptop. From now on, you can start printing from your Acer laptop using the installed printer driver.If you have any other queries, get back to us for remote assistance.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.