- Increase the Speed of Google Chrome on Windows 10
How to Increase the Speed of Google Chrome on Windows 10?
You try to watch a movie or want to shop online but the Chrome browser that you have is running very slow and lets down your patience level. Sometimes, it may consume a huge space of your computer’s RAM that makes it slow even. Follow these simple steps to speed it up.
Easy Guidelines For Speed Up Google Chrome on Windows 10 System
Simple Steps For How to Speed Up Google Chrome on Windows 10?
- Firstly, update your Google Chrome browser to its latest version.
- You can identify if there is an update awaiting your browser itself.
- If you can observe the Google menu on the top left, it shows three colors-red, yellow, and green.
- If the color highlights from green to yellow and then to red, then it states that your browser’s version is out of date.
- The updates can also be checked by typing chrome://help in the browser’s address bar and then follow the prompts to view the updates.
- Remove unnecessary extensions added to the Chrome browser.
- Type chrome://extensions in the address bar that displays a list of extensions you have added to your Chrome browser.
- Now disable the list of extensions that you do not use.
- Similarly, check for plug-ins and remove any unnecessary from the list.
- Like how you fetch the extensions list, enter chrome://plugins and hit the enter key, and then disable the required plugins.
- Sometimes, opening multiple tabs at a time may also result in slow running of the Google Chrome browser. It occupies much space in RAM and slows down the system performance that indirectly hits the browser’s function too.
- You will find several third-party apps that cuts down the slow process of your browser and makes it faster.
- For More information about How to Increase the Speed of Google Chrome on Windows 10 System Contact With Our tech team.