- Get My Canon Printer Back To Online
How To Get Canon Printer Online?
Follow the simple guidelines below to know how to get Canon printer online.
Causes Of Canon Printer Going Offline
- Connectivity problem between your device and the Canon printer.
- Faulty cable connections.
- Paper jam in your printer.
- Outdated printer driver.
- Check the connection between your printer and computer and ensure network connectivity.
- Make sure the printer and router are turned on.
- Do not establish the power connection using a surge protector as it can cause power fluctuations.
- Now, restart your Canon printer and check whether the printer is online.
- If the printer is still offline, then you have to set your printer as the default printer on your computer.
- On a Windows computer, click the search box and type Control Panel.
- Click on the Control Panel app from the search result to open it.
- In the Control Panel window, click the View devices and printers option under the Hardware and Sound section.
- In the Devices and Printers window, go to the Printers section and locate your Canon printer icon.
- Right-click on the printer and select the Set as default printer option.
- Again, right-click the printer icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Click the Printer menu and deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
- Now, check if the printer is online. If not, uninstall the printer driver from your computer and again install the latest printer driver.
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences > Print and Scan.
- Press the Ctrl key on your keyboard and right-click on the Print and Scan option simultaneously.
- Select the Reset printing system option on your Mac.
- Click on the ‘+’ button and select your Canon printer. Allow the system to transfer, install, and add your Canon printer to Mac.
Follow the steps mentioned above to know how to get Canon printer online and contact our technical expert if you are facing any issues regarding that.