- Getting Password On Your HP Deskjet 3632 Printer
How to Get a Password on HP Deskjet 3632
If you are about to connect your printer and computer using Wi-Fi Direct, you need the Wi-Fi Direct password. This password will be given by your printer when you enable the Wi-Fi Direct feature. This feature eliminates the use of wireless routers and access points for wireless printing. When you turn on Wi-Fi Direct for the first time, the printer prints a Wi-Fi Direct guide automatically. After that, press and hold the Wi-Fi Direct and Information button simultaneously to print the Wi-Fi Direct guide. To know how to get a password on HP Deskjet 3632 printer in detail, go through the steps given below.
Using The Printer Control Panel
- Turn on your printer and then check if the Wi-Fi Direct light is turned on.
- With the Wi-Fi Direct feature enabled, press the Information button on the printer control panel.
- Wait for the Printer Information page to be printed.
- You can check the Wi-Fi Direct password from the printed Printer Information page.
- In case you cannot print the Information page, move on to the next step to get the password.
Using The HP Smart App
- The HP Smart app is available for download in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Using this app, you can add your printer and perform the print/scan operation.
- You can also use the HP Smart app to get a password given by the HP Deskjet 3632 printer (Wi-Fi Direct password).
- Connect your smartphone and printer using the Wi-Fi Direct feature.
- Open the HP Smart app and add your printer by tapping the Add icon on the main screen.
- Once you have added the printer to the HP Smart app, tap the Printer Settings tile.
- Scroll down the page and tap the Printer Information button.
- On the Printer Information page, you can identify the Wi-Fi Direct feature in the Passcode field.
- You have now seen how to get a password on HP Deskjet 3632 printer for Wi-Fi Direct.