- Fix Windows 11 Update Issue
How to Fix Windows 11 Update Issue?
If you face the Windows 11 update issue, don’t worry; read this article and fix your problem without much effort. This article lists the best troubleshooting steps to fix the Windows 11 update issue. Try out each of the techniques and resolve this update error in a jiffy.
Check the Fundamentals – Windows 11 Update Issue
A common mistake every user makes is ignoring the fundamentals. We always look for the troubleshooting solutions to fix the issue, and we assume that the problem is something bigger. But, in most instances, the error or issue lies in the fundamentals. So, check the fundamentals before you proceed with the troubleshooting solutions.
- Check your Internet and its stability. If you find any fault with your Internet, fix the issue in the first place.
- Check whether your computer has enough space. If the space is insufficient, you need to clean your disk and then proceed with the update process.
- Restart your computer. It will fix the bugs automatically and enhance your computer’s overall performance.
- If you have connected extra hardware to your computer, unplug it and then check whether the Windows 11 update issue is resolved.
- On your Windows computer, navigate to the Device Manager section and check for the drivers with the exclamation mark. If you find such drivers, update them.
- If you have installed any third-party security software on your computer, remove them.
- If these techniques don’t help you fix the Windows 11 update issue, proceed with the following solutions.
Run the troubleshooter – Windows 11 Update
- On your computer, click Start and go to the Settings app.
- Go to the System tab and click on the Troubleshoot option.
- Click on the Other troubleshooter option and follow the instructions.
- The troubleshooter will diagnose the issue and give you detailed information. It will also fix the issues automatically.
- Now, check whether you have fixed the Windows 11 update issue.
Run System File Checker – Windows 11 Update
- When your system piles up with corrupted files, it may start to misbehave. System File Checker (SFC) will help you repair the corrupted files. Follow the instructions below to run the SFC scan.
- On your computer, press the Windows and X keys simultaneously and click on Command Prompt.
- When the User Account Control screen shows up, click Yes.
- In the Command Prompt window, type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- Now, SFC will check the files and correct them.
- Once the scanning process gets concluded, check whether your Windows 11 update issue is resolved.
As a final resort, restore your computer to an earlier point and check whether you can fix the Windows 11 update problem.
If you still cannot resolve the Windows 11 update issue, get back to us for remote assistance.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.