- Fix The Backspace Not Working In Windows 11
How To Fix The Backspace Not Working In Windows 11?
If you’re a Windows user, you might have experienced certain problems with your computer, especially with its keyboard. At times, you might encounter an unresponsive keyboard while doing some critical work. At other times, particular keys might refuse to work. Quite troublesome, right? It will be all the more annoying when the Backspace key stops working on your Windows 11 computer. Fret not! This issue is easy to resolve as there are a number of solutions to troubleshoot it and get to work without any further delay.
Simple ways to fix the “Backspace stopped working” issue
When the Backspace key is found to be unresponsive, ensure that you’ve enabled the On-screen keyboard option. Begin using the On-screen keyboard to get back to your unfinished work.
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to the Accessibility option in the left pane. Click on it.
- Select Keyboard and then enable the On-screen keyboard.
- Alternatively, use these shortcut keys to turn on the On-screen keyboard – Windows key + Control + O.
- It enables the On-screen keyboard.
Sometimes, by restarting your Windows 11, there’s a chance to fix the “Backspace not working” problem.
- On the taskbar, click the Windows logo.
- Hit the Power icon and then you need to select Restart.
- The system starts to reboot. It mostly fixes the problem with the keyboard.
It is also recommended to adjust the Power Management from the Control Panel. The error might occur when the battery has no power; check the battery and see if it is removable and begin to adjust the Power Management.
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R keys together.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” in the text box.
- Hit the Enter key.
- It opens the Device Manager window. Click the Universal Serial Bus controllers section.
- You need to right-click on the USB Root Hub option.
- Select Properties. Go to the Power Management tab.
- Now, you need to disable the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power option.
- Finally, click OK.
That’s it. You’ve seen how to fix the “Backspace not working in Windows 11” issue.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.