Why Paper Jams Persist in the Printer?
- If few of the paper is stuck inside the printer, the control panel will still display paper jam error.
- Check if there is any foreign particles are in the internal part of the printer.
- Open the carriage access door and check if the rollers can move freely.
- Manually slide the carriage and confirm that no foreign particles are stuck. Replace the roller and restart the printer again.
What to do if Multiple Paper Jam Occurs?
- Check each area one by one and locate the paper jam.
- Use a torchlight and check for paper jam in the input area of your printer.
- Go to the output tray and examine if any foreign pieces are stuck in it.
- Use both of your hands and gently pull the jammed paper out from the printer.
- Check for jammed papers in other parts like printhead access area, underneath the printer.
Removing the Jammed Paper
Your printer will not function properly until the paper jam is cleared. You have to check for the jammed papers in the internal parts of the printer and remove them.
How to Remove Jammed Paper from HP Printer?
- Open the front cover of your HP printer and check for the paper jam error.
- Gently pull out the jammed paper using both of your hands.
- If you are using ADF, open its cover and remove the jammed paper.
- Use the flashlight to examine the internal parts of the printer for paper jam error.
- If the carriage can move freely, then it indicated paper jam is removed.
How to Remove Jammed Paper from Epson Printer?
- Cancel the print job and remove the jammed paper from the paper feed slot at the rear.
- Lift open the scanner unit and check if any torn piece of paper is found.
- If the display unit still shows the error message, check for paper jams in other printer parts.
- Check the Paper cassette of your Epson a pull out the jammed paper.
- Have a look at the LCD screen and clear the error messages.
How to Remove Jammed Paper from Canon Printer?
- If the paper jam occurs while printing, turn off your Canon printer.
- Unplug it from the socket and open the operation panel.
- Check if the paper jam is found under the print head holder of your Canon.
- Move the print head folder to the extreme right or left.
- Use both hands to hold the jammed paper and slowly pull it out without tearing it.
How to Remove Jammed Paper from Brother Printer?
- Remove all the cables an power cord connected to the printer.
- Lift the scanner cover and check the position of the print head.
- Slowly push the print head to the center and check the underneath of it for the paper jam.
- Use a flashlight and examine if any foreign material is present inside it.
- Once the paper jam is removed, close the scanner cover.