- Finding Your Printer IP Address
How To Find Your Printer IP Address?
Simple methodology to know how to find your printer IP address.
Method 1 – Finding Your Printer’s IP Address On Windows
- Make sure you have established a wired or wireless connection between your Windows computer/laptop and your printer.
- Launch Control Panel, select the Hardware and Sound option, and click the Devices and Printers option.
- Find your printer from the Printers list, right-click it, and choose the Properties option.
- Click the Web Services or Ports tab and you will see the printer’s IP address on the screen.
Method 2 – Finding Your Printer’s IP Address On Mac Devices
- Your printer has to be connected to Mac.
- On the desktop, navigate to the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Navigate to Printers and Scanners, select your printer name in the left panel, and you can see your printer’s IP address under the Location section.
- Alternatively, choose System Preferences from the Apple menu and select the Print & Fax option.
- Click the model name of your printer and then select the Open Print Queue option.
- Navigate to the Printer menu and choose the Print Test Page option.
- On the CUPS test page, navigate to the Device URL section.
- Your printer’s IP address can be seen in the IP address field.
Method 3 – Finding Printer’s IP Address From Router’s Web Page
- Connect your printer to your wireless network.
- Launch any web browser on your computer/laptop that is connected to your the same network.
- Enter the router’s IP address in the address bar and provide the login credentials when prompted.
- Navigate to Local Network -> DHCP Client Table.
- Now, you can see the printer’s IP address.
Method 4 – Finding Printer’s IP Address Using Control Panel
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Home button if needed.
- Select the Preferences, Options, Wireless Settings, or similar options.
- You can see the printer’s IP address on the display panel.
Note: You can refer to the User’s Guide manual for finding the printer’s IP address. The steps may differ depending on the printer model. If you have any further queries on how to find your printer IP address, contact via remote assistance.