- WPS Pin On My HP Printer
How To Find The WPS Pin On HP Printer?
WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. It is a network security standard that helps to establish a secure connection between your wireless printer and router. The WPS PIN is nothing but an 8-digit code that you have to enter while connecting your wireless printer and router. This 8-digit code is encrypted with the WPA and the WPA2 security protocols. WPA expands to Wi-Fi Protected Access and WPA2 is the abbreviation of Wi-Fi Protected Access II. If you want to know how to find the WPS PIN on HP printer, it’s quite easy. When you find out the WPS PIN and enter it correctly (when you are prompted for it), you can easily establish a connection between your wireless printer and router.
Find Out The WPS PIN On Your HP Printer
- First, turn on your HP printer.
- Next, go to the printer control panel.
- Press the Wireless button. Then, press the Settings button.
- You will now see the Wireless Protected Setup option. Tap on it.
- Now, continue with the prompts that you see on the screen.
- The PIN option will now appear on your screen. You have to tap this option.
- When you tap the PIN option, the WPS PIN will be displayed on the screen.
- You have now located the WPS Pin on your HP printer.
- You can make use of this PIN to establish the connection between your wireless HP printer and router.
There is one more way to find out your WPS PIN. When you establish a connection between your printer and computer through the network, you can print the configuration page. The WPS PIN will be printed on this configuration page. We have now seen the procedure for how to find the WPS PIN on HP printer.