- Find The Password For My HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
How To Find HP Deskjet 2600 Series Password?
If you’re unable to find your HP printer’s Wi-Fi Direct password, then scroll down this page to know it in detail. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to find the HP Deskjet 2600 series password from the printer’s control panel and through your Windows or Mac computer. Generally, the Wi-Fi Direct password of the HP Deskjet printer is 12345678. To know how to find HP Deskjet 2600 series password, scroll down this page.
From Printer’s Control Panel
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 2600 printer.
- Wait for the Wi-Fi light to turn on.
- If the Wi-Fi light doesn’t turn on automatically, press the Wi-Fi button on your printer’s control panel.
- When the Wi-Fi light blinks twice, press the Wi-Fi button followed by Information. Make sure to press both the buttons once.
- Now, your HP printer will print the Printer Information Page.
- The printer may take several minutes to print the page.
- Once the page is printed, look for the Wi-Fi Direct password.
- You can find the Wi-Fi Direct Username and Password on the Printer information page.
Now, let’s see how to find the HP Deskjet 2600 series password using your computer.
- Go to your Windows computer’s Open Network and Sharing Center screen.
- Select the Change Adapter Settings option.
- In the opened window, locate your wireless network and right-click on it.
- Select the Status option.
- Click Wireless Properties > Security > Show characters.
- Choose the Wireless Network Security key.
- The password of your HP printer will be displayed on the screen.
- Launch Keychain Access on your Mac computer using the buttons, the Finder window, Spotlight, or Launchpad.
- Click Local Items > Passwords.
- Locate and double-click on your printer’s wireless network.
- Choose the Show password option.
- If prompted, type your Mac computer’s admin password in the given field.
- Now, the password will be displayed on the screen.
To get remote assistance to find HP Deskjet 2600 series password, contact us.