How to Disable Streaming Device on Youtube
The following instructions are provided on how to disable a Streaming Device on Youtube through a linked code.
- To disable the streaming device on Youtube, a code is needed that appears on the TV screen.
- On TV: Install the Youtube application on your TV.
- Click on Settings and go to the Link TV and Phone screen. Scroll down and click on Link with TV. A blue TV code appears on the TV screen.
- To disable the streaming device on your TV, open the Youtube app and click Settings.
- Select Link TV and Phone screen. Scroll down and click Delete Devices.
- From mobile: Open the Youtube app on your phone or tablet.
- Select Watch on TV and touch ENTER TV CODE.
- Enter the code that appeared on your phone or tablet.
- To remove the device on the phone or tablet, navigate to the Watch on TV option in the menu.
- Click Delete Devices and touch DELETE to remove the linked streaming device.
Streaming Device Screensaver Disable
The procedure to disable the screensaver of your WWD TV Live Hub or WD TV Live Streaming is provided.
- Turn ON the WD TV Live device.
- Make use of the arrow buttons present on your TV remote to navigate to the pink or purple Setup option available in the menu.
- Hit the Enter option on your remote after it is highlighted.
- Click Appearance and press the Enter button on your TV remote.
- Highlight the Screensaver Delay option and press Enter button on your remote again.
- Click on the appropriate option you want to use.
- Click on the Never option to disable the screensaver.
- You can also choose how many minutes you want to disable the screensaver.
- Press the Enter button on the remote to disable the screensaver.
Android Streaming Device Notification Disable
The network notifications of the Chromecast streaming device that appear on your Android phone allows the user to control the playback even if he/she did not initiate it.
- These notifications can be disabled so that they do not mess with the video or audio you are watching or listening.
- Open the Google Home application on your Android device.
- Touch the Devices option present in the top right-hand corner of the mobile screen.
- Scroll through the list of streaming devices until you find the device in which you want to disable or stop the notifications.
- Tap on the menu button of your streaming device.
- Turn OFF others control your casted media under the Device Info to stop receiving the notifications.
- The second method is to open the Settings app on your mobile.
- Tap the Google option present under the Personal section.
- Touch Cast media control option.
- Turn the slider to OFF position to disable the notifications.