How To Disable Streaming Devices On Youtube
The oncoming instructions will show you how to disable a streaming device on YouTube through a linked code.
- You can disable your streaming device on YouTube directly from your Smart TV.
- To do this, launch the YouTube application on your TV.
- Navigate to the Settings menu and go to the Link TV and Phone section.
- Here, choose the Linked devices option from the list.
- Select the Unlink all devices option to disable the streaming device on YouTube.
- You can also use your mobile devices to disable the streaming devices on YouTube. To do so, go ahead with the below steps.
- Open YouTube from the home screen of your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Profile icon and tap on it.
- Touch the Settings option.
- Go to Watch on TV and tap on the Delete Devices option.
- Touch the DELETE button to remove the linked streaming device. In this way, you can disable the streaming device on YouTube from your mobile device.
Streaming Device Screensaver Disable
The procedure to disable the screensaver on your WWD TV Live Hub or WD TV Live Streaming is discussed below.
- First, turn on the WD TV Live device.
- Make use of the arrow buttons on your TV remote control to navigate to the pink or purple Setup option in the bottom menu.
- Hit the Enter option on your TV remote.
- Go to the Appearance option and press Enter on your TV remote.
- Choose the Screensaver Delay option and press Enter on your remote again.
- Pick the Never option to disable the screensaver. You can also choose how many minutes you want to disable the screensaver.
- Hit the Enter button on your TV remote to disable it.
Android Streaming Device Notification Disable
The network notifications of the Chromecast streaming device that appear on your Android phone allow you to control the playback even if it hasn’t started playing. You can disable these notifications to prevent the mess with the video or audio you are watching or listening to. Perform the below steps to disable the notification on the streaming device.
- Open the Google Home application on your Android device.
- Touch the Devices option in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Turn off the Show remote control notifications toggle key to stop receiving notifications from Chromecast streaming devices.
- The second method is to open the Settings app on your Android device. Then, navigate to the Google option and choose Devices & Sharing> Cast options.
- Here, turn off the Media controls for Cast devices option. By doing so, you can disable the streaming device (Chromecast) notifications from your Android device.
In the steps above, you learned how to disable streaming devices on Windows, iPhone, and Android devices. Also, we have included the instructions on how to disable streaming devices on YouTube, disable screensavers on streaming devices, and disable streaming device notifications on Android. For further queries, use the Click to call button on this page to contact our technical experts.