- Disable Ring Doorbell
How to Disable Ring Doorbell?
Ring DoorBell is one of the security products from Ring LLC, which is owned by Amazon. This company produces various security products like outdoor motion-detection cameras. Ring Doorbell is one of the most preferred products by people around the world. You can configure its settings on your smartphone using the Ring app. Even though the ring doorbell ensures security, its motion detection alerts on your mobile phone might be annoying sometimes. To avoid these notifications on your mobile phone, you can temporarily or permanently disable them.
The below section explains how to disable Ring Doorbell on your Android, iPhone, or iPad device.
- On your device, tap the Ring app icon to open the app.
- On the main screen of the application, locate and tap the Menu icon.
- Now, a list of options will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Devices option from the list.
- Now, a list of ring devices that are configured on your mobile phone will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the ring device that you wish to disable.
- Now, a screen displaying the information about the selected ring doorbell will open.
- Tap the toggle buttons beside the Ring Alerts, Record Motion, and Motion Alerts options.
- Now, the Ring Doorbell will be disabled.
- If you wish to temporarily disable the motion detection feature of the Ring doorbell, then tap on the Motion Snooze option available on the Information screen.
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a screen where you will be asked to set a time period.
- Set the time period and tap the Save Snooze settings button.
If you have any doubts about how to disable Ring doorbell, then contact us by clicking the Call button.